ACDS Contact Number: ACDS stands for Army College of Dental Sciences. This faculty relies on the Secunderabad farm and is supported by the Army Welfare Education Society. The college is additionally associated with Dr. NTR University of health sciences (UHC) in Vijayawada.
The ACDS offers forty seats for the admissions from that six seats are already reserved for the Dr. NTR UHS and also the thirty-four seats are going to be given to the candidates who clear the written test C-WAT.
Admission in UG Courses in Army College of Dental Sciences (ACDS) is going to be sorted out on account of the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test to be directed through the Central Board of secondary education (CBSE), Delhi. Interested applicants can check all the information associated with ACDS on the official web site.
ACDS Official Website:
Students can visit the ACDS official website for all the details regarding ACDS exam programs and processes. If you have any difficulty in applying or fee payment don’t hesitate to contact the officials. You can contact Official Authority by ACDS Contact Number, Helpline Number or Email Id, etc which is given below. The link to the official website is given above.
Importance of ACDS Email Address/ Contact No./ Web Portal:
- Applicants can easily solve and ask any type of queries with the assistance of the ACDS Help Desk.
- ACDS Helpline carries details like official Email Id, toll-free numbers, important contact numbers, fax numbers, Address details, etc.
- The complete details about the ACDS helpline will be declared on the official site of the authority.
- Applicants can easily ask queries directly to the official department.
- Applicants can call on the helpline numbers without hesitation.
- Applicants will also get complete helpline details throughout this post.
More Information About ACDS Exam:
If the applicants desire to know more details and latest updates about ACDS than you can visit this website regularly or the click on the given link and get all details about ACDS. CLICK HERE
ACDS Help Desk Details:
ACDS Office Address: NH 16 Service Rd, Gunadala, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh 520008
ACDS Helpline Phone Number: 08662450569
ACDS Help Desk Toll-Free Number:
ACDS Fax No:
ACDS Official Website:
ACDS Helpline Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Note: Candidates can share their problems or any exam-related queries with us by commenting in the comment box. Our team will try their best.