Candidates will undergo the CBSE CTET Syllabus 2019. Aspirants will check the overall details concerning the Central Teacher Eligibility test curriculum. By this Central CTET 2019 syllabus candidates can easily score best within the CTET examination. Check the provided 2019 syllabus for Central Teacher Eligibility Test.
The Central Teacher Eligibility Test is popularly referred to as CTET that may be a national entrance level examination. Candidates will check the Central Teachers Eligibility Test curriculum provided below for additional information. The curriculum is one of the primary aspects to achieve a higher score within the CTET examination. By this National CTET curriculum 2019, we will easily crack the CTET examination. Candidates will plan for a better preparation plan by the ctet 2019 syllabus.
CTET 2019 Syllabus Overview:
|Name of the Organization||National Testing Agency|
|Name of the Posts||Central Teacher Eligibility Test.|
|Level of Exam||State Level of Exam.|
|Mode of Apply||Online.|
|Official Syllabus Available from||12th June 2019. (Tentative)|
CTET 2019 Syllabus:
This is often the best chance who are searching for the central government jobs and interested in the teacher post. Once applying to the Central Teacher, Eligibility Test candidates can go through CTET exam syllabus which are provided below. Candidates will have a higher preparation plan through the CTET syllabus 2019 September in hindi. Download the Official syllabus of CTET from June 2019. By having the details like CBSE CTET Syllabus 2019 February, we can easily achieve the best score in the CTET Examination. Here we provide the topic wise syllabus for an easy reference.
CTET Syllabus 2019:
CTET Child Development and Pedagogy Syllabus:
- Meaning and purposes of Assessment
- The right to Education Act 2009.
- Theories of learning and its implication
- Child Development.
- How Children learn and think.
- The Role of Heredity and environment
- Individual Differences.
- Teaching learning process.
CTET language-I Syllabus:
- Comprehensive & Continuous Evaluation.
- Framing Questions Including Wh-questions.
- Teaching Learning Materials.
- Development of Language Skills, Teaching Learning Materials.
- Unseen Prose Passage.
- Principles of Teaching English.
CTET Language-II Syllabus:
- Basic knowledge of the English Sounds and their Phonetic Transcription.
- Unseen Poem.
- Modal Auxiliaries, Phrasal Verbs, and Idioms, Literary Terms.
- Principles of the Teaching English, Communicative Approach to English Language Teaching, Challenges of Teaching
CTET Environmental Studies Syllabus:
- Matter and Energy.
- Clothes and Habitats.
- Our Culture and Civilization.
- Concept & scope of Environment Studies.
- Approaches to presenting concepts.
- Scope and relation to Science & Social Science.
- Living Beings.
- Personal Hygiene.
- Experimentation/Practical Work.
Central TET Social Studies Syllabus:
- Geography and Resources
- Geography and Resources of India
- Main Components of the Earth
- Indian Constitution and Democracy
- Indian Civilization, Culture, and Society
- Mauryan & Gupta Empires and Post-Gupta Period
- Pedagogical Issues – I
- Pedagogical Issues – II
CTET Syllabus 2019 Mathematics & Science:
- Area of Plane figures
- Lines and Angles
- Human body and health
- Force and Motion
- Light & Sound
- Chemical Substances
Download Official CTET Syllabus PDF:
Candidates may also refer to the Official CTET syllabus PDF for additional details. The detailed Central Teacher Eligibility test syllabus provided below.
For CTET Official Syllabus PDF just CLICK HERE