KAR TET Application Form can be Filled tentatively till February 2021. Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test (KARTET) is regulated by the Department of Public Instruction, Government of Karnataka to provide job to the aspiring candidates in Teaching Sector, and pursuing their B.El.Ed or BA/ B.Sc Course. Candidates will apply during this examination on the basis of their Eligibility Criteria.
There are many candidates that might appear during this examination and that they can get the teacher job in all of the schools of Karnataka State on the basis of their marks scored in the KAR TET Examination. Here, from this article, candidates can understand the elaborate data of the Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test (KAR TET).
KAR TET 2021 Application Form:
The Application form of KARTET is available from November and those candidates are aspiring and eligible, they will fill the application form through online mode by visiting on the official web site of the Department of Public Instruction, Government of Karnataka. Candidates should need to submit the applying before the last date and they additionally got to make the payment of the application fee.
KAR TET Application Form 2021 Dates:
|Availability of Application form||25th January 2021|
|Last Date of Application form||25th February 2021|
|Availability of Admit Card||7th to 15th March 2021|
|Date of Exam||15th March 2021 (Sunday)|
|Declaration of Result||December 2021|
How to Apply for KAR TET 2021:
Candidates will fill the application form of Karnataka TET by following the procedure mentioned below and that they should need to follow it.
- First of all, candidates should need to visit the official website of the school Education Board of Karnataka.
- Candidates got to click on the ‘Karnataka TET’ link available on the official web site.
- They will be redirected to fill the application form.
- Candidates should need to fill the application form with all of the correct and complete details.
- The details include Personal Details, Academic/ Education Details, and Declaration.
- After filling in the above details, upload the required documents (mostly passport size photograph and signature).
- They just need to pay the Karnataka Tet Exam Fee.
- Take the printout of the application form for future reference.
ALSO READ: KAR TET ADMIT CARD 2021.
KAR TET Application Fee 2021:
All the aspiring candidates should need to make the payment of application fee through online mode at the time of filing an application form. The application fee of KARTET has mentioned below.
|Name of the Category||Application Fee|
|General||Rs. 700 (Rs. 1,000 for both Paper I and Paper II)|
|SC/ ST||Rs. 350 (Rs. 500 for both Paper I and Paper II)|
For Any Assistance go through KAR TET Contact Helpline Number