Sikkim TET Application Form 2021: The Sikkim Human Resource Development Department has organized the Sikkim Teacher Eligibility Test (STET) for appointment as Primary Teacher for Classes I to V and for Elementary (Graduate) Teacher for classes VI to VIII within the state. Those candidates want to become the teacher of schools of Sikkim, they will apply within the Sikkim TET on the basis of their Eligibility Criteria.
Every year, this examination is conducted for the candidates through authority and many of the candidates could appear during this examination. Through this content, candidates can get the elaborated information of the Sikkim Teacher Eligibility Test (STET) during which includes the Sikkim TET application form, application dates, and procedure to fill the application form, etc.
Sikkim TET 2021 Application Form:
The Application form of Sikkim Teacher Eligibility Test (STET) has been out there through on-line mode and therefore the candidates will fill the application form by visiting the official website and that they should ensure their eligibility before filling the application form. Candidates should need to make the payment of the application fee at the time of filling the application form.
STET Application Form 2021 Dates:
|STET Events 2021||Dates|
|Notification released on||February 2021|
|Commencement of Online Application Form||March 2021|
|Last date for submission of Application Form||March 2021|
|Candidates can submit a hard copy
of Application Form along with documents
|The issue of Admit Card||March 2021|
|Date of Examination||April 2021|
How to Apply for SIKKIM TET 2021:
Applicants will fill the application form of Sikkim TET by following the procedure mentioned below and that they should need to follow it.
- First of all, candidates should need to visit the official website of the Sikkim Human Resource Development Department.
- Then search the advertisement option and click on the Sikkim TET entrance examination.
- Candidates will download the application form and fill the Sikkim TET Teacher form required details.
- With the application form, candidates should need to attach all scanned documents to make sure that the size of the scanned picture isn’t more than one hundred kb.
- They have to pay the application fee is required as per category and read again all filled details.
- After filling in all of the details, candidates need to submit the application form before the last date and take a hard copy for further use.
ALSO READ: STET ADMIT CARD 2021.
STET Application Fee 2021:
Candidates ought to submit an application through offline mode solely through e-challan within the nearest IDBI Bank in favor of the Joint Director/Exam, HRDD.
Print-out of the online Application forms together with relevant documents ought to be submitted in room No.308 of the HRDD Secretariat.
Sikkim TET 2019 Application Fee for all classes is Rs.400/-.
For Any Assistance go through STET Contact Helpline Number