The SNAP is also known as Symbiosis National Aptitude Test that is conducted by Symbiosis International University (SIU). The exam is a national level test held through an online medium.
The students need to have great efficiency to urge admission in MCA degree. The MBA course has a high demand so it’s achieved praise from aspirants. There are fifteen colleges giving MBA courses. The admission method is to be started in 2020. Here candidates can get complete information regarding the SNAP 2020 Exam Pattern.
SNAP 2020 Exam Pattern:
The exam is an important part of the exam that’s needed to be known by students before they practice for the exam. Through the pattern, you become acquainted with the type of queries coming up within the exam and also get to understand the marks assigned to each question. so this page is of high importance in terms of exam pattern.
SNAP 2020 Pattern features English, Quantitative, Current affairs, and Analytical Ability. On the basis of exam pattern, the queries that are going to have appeared within the exam are going to be a total one hundred fifty in number and per the marks, the students are to be chosen for group Exercise, Personal Interaction, and Writing Test. Students will view the pattern given within the table
Candidates can check the SNAP exam pattern from here:
- Mode: Exam will be conducted through online mode three times in a year, once on 20th December 2020 and twice on 6th & 9th January 2021.
- Section: There will be three sections, i.e. General English, Quantitative Aptitude, Analytical and Logical Reasoning.
- Type of Question: MCQ + special questions in each section respectively.
- Total Questions: Total 60 questions will be asked in the examination.
- Duration of Exam: One hour will be given to solve the question paper.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer 1 mark will be awarded.
- Negative Marking: 0.25 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
Candidates can check the test structure from below:
|General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability||15||15|
|Analytical & Logical Reasoning||25||25|
|Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency||20||20|
SNAP 2020 Marking Scheme:
SNAP 2020 is an online test but it used to be conducted in pen and paper form.
The exam continues for 120 minutes.
The question is going to be the objective type.
SNAP marking pattern is determined by the exam officials and on the basis of formulation of marking, the marks are to be estimated. the students who need to check the pattern of marking within the SNAP exam 2020 will take a look at the table prepared below:
|For incorrect response||-0.25|
|For correct answer||+1|
|Calculation of score out of 150||Number of correct response x 1 – Number of incorrect response x 0.25|
ALSO READ: SNAP SYLLABUS 2020.
In order to design the merit list, the exam officials give weights within the SNAP marks. The weight has been determined as per the pattern of the SNAP pattern.