Tripura TET Syllabus has been released by the official and also Syllabus plays a very important role in scoring higher marks in the Tripura TET exam. The Tripura Teachers Eligibility Test is also referred to as Tripura TET and this test is recognized by the Teacher Recruitment Board Tripura This board has conducted this test to provide the best opportunity for the candidates, those aiming to get teachers job.
Those applicants want to make their career within the field of teaching in the schools of Tripura State; they will fill the application form of Tripura TET Examination through online mode by visiting the official website of Teacher Recruitment Board Tripura. Here, through this article, candidates will know the detailed information of the Tripura Teachers Eligibility Test (T TET) during which includes Tripura TET Syllabus.
Tripura TET 2021 Syllabus:
The authority prescribed the Exam Pattern and syllabus for the candidates and also the applicants can prefer it if they have applied within the Tripura TET Examination. Applicants can start their preparation better with the assistance of the syllabus and exam pattern. The syllabus will have all of the topics going to ask in the examination. The syllabus details mentioned below.
Tripura TET Syllabus for Paper 1:
Child Development and Pedagogy:
(A). Child Development (Elementary School Child):
- Concept of development and its relation to learning.
- Growth and development, stages of development, infancy, childhood, and adolescence. Principles of development of children.
- Language and thought, different stages of language development, the role of the teacher in the process of language development.
- Gender as a social construct, gender roles, gender-bias and educational practices, gender equality, teacher’s role.
- Influence of heredity and environment on the development of the child, the role of the teacher. Socialization process, social world, and children, the role of parents, peers, and teachers in the process of socialization.
- Piaget, Kohlberg, Vygotsky, constructs and critical perspectives, cognitive development theory of Piaget, moral development, the theory of Kohlberg, social constructivism, a theory of Vygotsky and their educational implications.
- Concept of child-centered and progressive education, methods of teaching and learning, the concept of progressive education, the role of the teacher.
- Critical perspective of the construct of intelligence, multidimensional intelligence, Sternberg’s information processing theory, the concept of I Q, intelligence tests.
- Individual differences among learners, understanding differences based on diversity of language, caste, gender, community, and religion.
- The distinction between assessment for learning and assessment of learning, school-based assessment, continuous and comprehensive evaluation, perspective, and practices.
- Formulating appropriate questions for assessing readiness levels of learners for enhancing learning and critical thinking in the classroom and for assessing learner’s achievement.
(B). Concept of inclusive education and understanding children with special needs:
- Addressing learners from diverse backgrounds, including disadvantaged and deprived, educational implications.
- Addressing the needs of children with learning difficulties, mentally retarded, physically challenged, socially and culturally deprived, identification, and remedial measures. Addressing the needs of exceptional children, gifted, creative, specially-abled children.
(C). Learning and Pedagogy:
- Process of teaching and learning, creating learning situations, criteria of learning experiences, different modes of learning, social learning, co-operative and collaborative learning, group discussion, the role of teacher.
- Cognitive processes: Perception, concept formation, thinking, imagination, reasoning, inductive and deductive, problem-solving and memory,
- Motivation and learning, factors affecting learning, theories of learning: Pavlov, Thorndike, Skinner, Piaget, and Vygotsky.
- Motivation: Concept, types, and importance to learning, theories of motivation.
- Emotion: Characteristics, emotional quotient (EQ). Personality and adjustment: Concept, approaches, type and trait, measurement of personality, emotional maturity, emotional intelligence, projective and non projective techniques, and adjustment mechanisms.
Tripura TET Syllabus for Paper 2:
Language I English:
- Question tags
- Error identification
- Tense and time
- Phrasal verbs
- Degree of comparison
- Transformation of sentences
- Word formation from jumbled letters, antonyms, and synonyms, affixes, one-word substitution, idioms, and phrases.
ALSO READ: TRIPURA TET EXAM DATES 2021.
Pedagogy for Language Development:
- Language acquisition and learning.
- Principles of language teaching.
- Language skills – strategies to develop them.
- A critical perspective on the role of grammar in learning a language for communicating ideas in oral and written form.
- Challenges of teaching language in diverse classrooms- language difficulties, errors, and disorders.
- Introduction to English Phonology – stress, intonation, IPA, transcription, and prosody.
- Teaching-learning materials: textbooks, multimedia materials, ICT, multilingual resources of the classroom.
- Assessment- self, peer, and teacher.
- Strategies for teaching children with special needs (CWSN).
- Remedial teaching.