WBJEEB Contact Number: WBJEEB (West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board) is known as WBJEE that stands for West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam.
The candidates who have an interest in obtaining admissions in numerous universities of West Bengal for Engineering & Technology, Pharmacy and Architecture courses ought to clear the WBJEE first and score well in it.
Interested applicants can check all the information associated with WBJEEB on the official web site.
WBJEEB Official Website: @wbjeeb.in
Students can visit the WBJEEB official website for all the details regarding WBJEEB exam programs and processes. If you have any difficulty in applying or fee payment don’t hesitate to contact the officials. You can contact Official Authority by WBJEEB Contact Number, Helpline Number or Email Id, etc which is given below. The link to the official website is given above.
Importance of WBJEEB Email Address/ Contact No./ Web Portal:
- Applicants can easily solve and ask any type of queries with the assistance of the WBJEEB Help Desk.
- WBJEEB Helpline carries details like official Email Id, toll-free numbers, important contact numbers, fax numbers, Address details, etc.
- The complete details about the WBJEEB helpline will be declared on the official site of the authority.
- Applicants can easily ask queries directly to the official department.
- Applicants can call on the helpline numbers without hesitation.
- Applicants will also get complete helpline details throughout this post.
More Information About WBJEEB Exam:
If the applicants desire to know more details and latest updates about WBJEEB than you can visit this website regularly or the click on the given link and get all details about WBJEEB. CLICK HERE
WBJEEB Help Desk Details:
WBJEEB Office Address: AQ 13/1, Sector-V, SaltLake City, Kolkata – 700091
WBJEEB Helpline Phone Number: 033- 23671149/ 23671159/ 23671199
WBJEEB Help Desk Toll-Free Number: 1800-102-3781
WBJEEB Fax No:
WBJEEB Official Website: wbjeeb.in
WBJEEB Helpline Email Id:
Note: Candidates can share their problems or any exam-related queries with us by commenting in the comment box. Our team will try their best.